MathJax

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Legalize Marijuana in Missouri and help English teachers around the nation!

Back when I was an undergraduate in college, I fell into that cliche that all English teachers and professors hate.  Yes, I'll admit, I wrote a paper on legalizing marijuana.  For those of you who don't know, many English teachers and professors would rather have dental work done than have to sit down and read through another paper on the benefits of legalizing marijuana.

Instead of falling into the same trap again, and writing a blog debunking all of the arguments against and giving all kinds of benefits for, I will stop with this reason and this reason only:  Legalize Marijuana so that students can begin writing and critically thinking about something other than legalizing marijuana.  
Go!  Find somewhere you can sign the petition now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment